Hi, there. My friend was caught in fire last night. Thank God, he is all right now, but he got second degree burns. He feels a lot of pain. I would like to know how to ease pain from this kind of burns. I will appreciate your reply to my post. Thanks.

Hello. I can’t see whether your friend has reported to a doctor or not. I hope he did. It is important that he is examined by a professional. Pain is very common for second degree burns. Unfortunately, it takes time to heal and with healing process, the pain is getting weaker. I think that doctors prescribe analgesics for pain treatment. I am not sure how much efficient they are. I hope your friend will be all right. Please, let me know the situation of your friend.

Hi there,
In my opinion you might use some water, but you can’t use too cold water because it might affect the body temperature and your blood circulation. Now the pain is hard, I know, but he has to understand that he will probably feel the pain in next few days. He might use some pain killers in order to ease the pain. I think that he will benefit from some creams that contain Aloe Vera which is very helpful for skin regeneration. Can you tell me if he is using any medication right now or if he is using any creams? I hope that this helped in any way.

All the best,
Danella