Hi, I was proposed to start taking Cymbalta for anxiety disorders. Lately, I can’t stop worrying about things that were not bothering me before. Is there anyone how had experience with it before?

Cymbalt is an new antidepressive drug. It’s generic name is duloxetine HCL and it’s been proven in significantly reducing anxiety symptoms. Some studies conducted in elderly patients with depression show significant progression and soon recovery. Psychic anxiety symptoms in depressed patients, such as worry, ability to concentrate, tension and irritability are greatly improved. Scientific studies have shown that Cymbalta increases level of serotonin and norepinephrine by inhibiting it’s reuptake. These chemicals effect brain and are responsible for good mood, being able to concentrate and stay away from worrying and depressing thoughts.

You should be very careful when taking cymbalta, because I was prescribed it for anxiety, depression, lack of concentration, in the middle of my semester this past january and it really messed me up. The dosage was so stronge, it made me feel like I was going to get sick while I was in class, I couldn't focus on anything except going home or trying to make it to the bathroom. I had major tremors and shakes in my body and I felt like I was on some major drugs and I am not into taking street drugs! I feel like the drug companies keep making these drugs and they don't provide us with enough information to make an educated decision weather to take it or not. This stuff is really messing with our bodies and I am going to try my best to get off of the current Lexapro I'm taking and just try to manage my life with diet and exercise. I don't want to rely on a drug for happiness and stability in my brain, I think the drugs are a big part of the problem!