I hope that it is OK to ask a question for my wife here. She has been battling Multiple Sclerosis for many years and is so brave, but it is horrible to see her suffer like that and I wish that there was something more that we could do to send the Multiple Sclerosis camping! Are there any folks who have experience with alternative and complementary therapies for Multiple Sclerosis? Do they work?

Before we are able to give you relevant replies, perhaps it would help if you could describe the treatment your wife is currently receiving. I know that I have personally had great results with physical therapy, but I have to say that that does not fall into the sphere of alternative treatment. Marihuana is something that is rumoured to help a lot too, but I have never attempted to use it because my doctor will not prescribe it.