I am hoping that it is OK for me to come here and ask a few questions about Multiple Sclerosis to those who have it? I have been reading a bit about what happens to your body when you have Multiple Sclerosis and it sounds tough! Is there a cure for Multiple Sclerosis? What kind of treatment are you receiving?

Currently, there is no known proven cure for Multiple Sclerosis. There are many experimental treatments going on however, including homeopathic, naturopathic and traditional Asian medicine. There are symptoms relievers available though, and these are probably offered to the majority of Multiple Sclerosis patients. There are positive lifestyle changes people can make to lessen the Multiple Sclerosis as well.

still after all these years..there is no cure...there are different medicines but it depends on the patient...i ve heard that the best one is tysabri but it s also the worst cause it can cause PML