Hello, folks. My uncle has been diagnosed multiple sclerosis. This has happened recently. We were all in shock when we heard the news. I would like to know something about this disease in men. Does the clinical appearance differ than the one occurring with women? I would be grateful for this piece of info.

Hello to you too. I think that the symptoms do not differ between sexes. Women just have more chances to develop symptoms earlier in lifetime. Usually it all starts with blurred vision. Muscle spasms and muscle weakness is also common. Prickling pain and weakness is also something that patients are complaining about. There maybe loss of sensation and speech impairment. Tremor is also possible. Half of the patients suffer from memory loss or some kind of attention disorder. Psychological disorders are also possible. I hope this helps.