I feel like I am tired all the time and I have no energy. I can't concentrate and my memory is shot and I ache all over. This really affects the quality of my life. What is wrong with me? Does anyone else experience such a thing?

Yes I did until recently, always tired an exhausted…. It turned out that I just needed vitamins and minerals. So, I ate big portions of fresh fruit and vegetables. Minerals are the basic building blocks of life and our bodies need a whole range of nutrients, in the balanced form that Nature provides, or should provide, for healthful well-being. Did you know that we need over 90 minerals and micro minerals or trace elements, vitamins and amino acids as well as enzymes and the essential fatty acids? They're needed for the nerve system to work efficiently, for the composition of body fluids, for the formation of our blood and bones and for muscle tone.

I too have had the same problems. I eat healthy, I also take supplements. I have also started having headaches, that cause my vision to become blurry. I have never had this problem before. I have been tested for diabetes and a thyroid disorder. The Dr. said I am just depressed and gave me antidepressents.....Still tired...I agree whats wrong with me???

I'm always tired & my body always aches. My mother always said i need to take some supplements but I was all like I ain't takin' that sh*t! AhHH but now I think it may be a good idea because I'm tired of feeling like sh*t.

I have only just come across this page searching for a get up and go formula, and read your posts on this subject....

It's been a while since you posted this so your situation might have changed by now, but if not have a look into something called Fibromyalgia Syndrom. I have been diagnosed with this 3 years back and it does affect energy levels as well as aches and pains over the whole of the body and lot's of other things. (memory, muscles, sleep, energy, headaches and a lot more.

I hope you have by now recovered, it's a constant battle feeling tiered all the time. Take care and all the best.

Sounds like a vitamin D deficiency- see your doctor- I posted in another thread but basically your level should be at least 50ng/ml. Many doctors are now realizing their patients aren't getting enough D- a multivitamin is NOT enough- you need at least 800-1000 IU's of D a day- and many adults get nothing because not many adults drink milk (you need 8 glasses per day to get enough D), and unless you take 1 TBSP of codliver oil per day (with D in it- check the label) or eat 7 oz of salmon a day, you probably have low D. It can cause neurological damage- sounds like you are starting to get there- I hope you get checked!