Hello! I’m migraine sufferer for years now and by this time I’ve already learned how to recognize the signs of the coming migraine and I take preventive migraine medicines for years. But what bothers me now is can a person suffer memory loss during a migraine for I’ve noticed recently that I also have memory loss during migraine.

I suffer also from migraines for a long time now and I always have a problem with my concentration during a migraine. I always thought it’s one of the migraines symptoms. It is normal having memory loss sometime but if you start forgetting ordinary daily things or if you notice that you’ve learning problems or difficulties with remembering new things than you should go check it with your doc. Or it may be even some medication you use that has caused you memory loss. If you take antidepressants as a part of your migraine therapy you need to discuss it with your doc for some medications may provoke different side-effects such as memory loss. Also try to avoid alcohol for in combination with medicines it can cause memory loss. And also you haven’t mentioned your age but as you may suppose it memory can weakened by years for the loss of memory cells. I also believe that specific food may provoke memory loss and it’s been years now that I care what I take into my organism for I always try to take specific dose of minerals, vitamins and herbs and am concerned that vitamin B-2 also helps in reducing migraines pain as well as oral magnesium supplements.