I was wondering if anyone can help me on this, as I'm literally going insane thinking about it and wandering through every forum reading the same thing over and over...
I had an abortion August 2007. I didn't get my period for months after that, but I wasn't worried at all. At last since April 2008, I've been having a regular period. And since last April if been driving myself up the wall thinking I'm pregnant after every period. I don't know if it's because I want to be, or if I'm terrified about being pregnant, again. I've become a home pregnancy test addict to tell the truth, but this time is different, I don't want to do a test! I'm terrified of seeing a doctor too, I think it's because I "know" what they'll all say...
Anyway these are the facts. I've been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend for 2 months. ( we do know what we want and what we're doing, before anyone tells me about condoms and pills :-) ) My last period was on the 10th of November and I should be having my next one next week (10th December), the last one was a bit weird with little blood clots, but otherwise normal. I'm going to wait with the test till next week, but i'm such an impatient brat and I need help now :-)
Since Monday I've been extremely tired, I could sleep from 8 pm till 12 next day and even have afternoon naps! I've never been so tired. I literally wake up, eat and nearly fall asleep on the way back to bed. The last 2 days I've been feeling really sick, it's a really weird feeling under my belly button. I never throw up though. I could eat for England and always feel hungry even though I'm not and feel like I'm going to be sick. I have very bad aches and pains in my back right up to my neck. 3 weeks ago I used to be the biggest party animal and now I just want attention, my blanket and a nice cup of tea. I've even had the urge to give up smoking. I feel like my body is telling me something, what do you think??!! One thing is for sure, I know I'm not going mental, I know my body, and something is very strange. Would be great if somebody could give me some advice and thank you for reading all of this!
(for the record, I am going to take a pregnancy test if I don't get my period next week)

nausea on and off today, have this whopping headache while falling into 5 minute naps every now and then! For me this is definately not normal and I would love some advice. After how many weeks would symptoms like nausea, fatigue, aches & pains be showing?

so what happened ??