I'm 16 and I have a boyfriend of 9 months who I really really love and I know that for sure. I would never want to leave him and he truly makes me really happy. But one day I was looking at videos of lesbian girls have sex and it really turned me on. I never felt that way with videos of guys having sex with girls. But for some reason, I really got turned on by that. Growing up, I always liked boys and never thought about girls and I never had crushes on them. But some times when I would see a girl and she was topless or something, it always sparked an interest and I would get this weird feeling, but it wasn't a bad feeling. I never really thought about them though as I got older. I was a boy crazy girl and now I keep questioning whether I'm lesbian and whenever I see a girl, it's like I'm forcing myself to be like "oh I wanna do something sexual with her" or "I wonder what it would be like to kiss her" or something and I hate these thoughts. I've been told it's just puberty and it'll go away soon but I'm really scared, I just want to be happy again. My boyfriend is my everything and he makes me so happy and just thinking about not being with him makes me bawl. These thoughts have been making me question "have I been lying to him when I say "I love you" to him?" or like "do I truly love him?" And I absolutely despise these. He's such a caring, sweet, and funny guy and he's so genuine and faithful and it's hard to find guys like that. He's madly in love with me and just a couple weeks ago, so was I. Until I started worrying about these thoughts and they make me so scared. Please help me, why is this happening to me? I need something to calm me down and make me feel the way I did a couple weeks ago.

My first time I started on accident but I moved on to humping random things like my pillows, couch, and my soccer ball was great. Then u started to just rub my cliterous. I never really enjoyed going inside my caguna but recently now that I'm older (15) I like it more and it makes me really wet

HI if stuff like that is happening to you your definetly a lesbian no puberty or anything. It's just because your a true lesbian. I know this because I've always been a lesbian

Mabey you just had crushes on guys because society said so??? And loving someone dose not need to include sexual interest (Obviously). But you could be bisexual, or your just a lesbian, but who cares what you are. Your just a normal, turned on teenager.