Hi so I have been watching lesbian porn for a little while. It never really came to thought until I had my first date. I went to the movies with this guy that I thought I liked. I felt nothing the ENTIRE time. I thought maybe since I'm not attracted to a guy who shows this much affection towards me and I get turned on during lesbian porn that maybe I'm a lesbian. Mind you I'm not one to have crushes on girls. Actually I've never had a "crush" on a girl. It's not like I walk down the hallway at school like oh my gosh that's a hot girl, that's what I say for guys. But I'm not sure if I do that because is acceptably right or because I actually feel this. I'm terrified of becoming gay. I don't have a problem with it, I just don't see that as something I want for my life. If anyone has been in this situation let me know. Oh and by the way I'm only 15.

Just because you watched lesbian porn and got turned on, doesn't mean you are gay. If you are not finding yourself attracted to the females in real life then I wouldn't worry. The guy you went out with just wasn't the one to 'float your boat'. Just enjoy life for now, your only 15 & see where your life takes you!

I have been in I situation simalar to your except for the fact that im a boy. I really don't think that the fact that you got turned on by something meant to turn people on makes you a lesbian just like im not gay so dont be terrified oh yea and im only 13 :/

Hey hun, I was in the same situation. The only porn I watched was lesbian. I'm now with a guy, and when we have intercourse, I think of girls. I have had experiences with girls, so came to the conclusion im bisexual. :)

I am struggling with this I'm so confused I'm 23 .. Any advise?