i am 28 and my partner and i have been trying since last month to get preg. well about 4 or so days ago i started having headaches , nausea/vomiting , eating more and today i started what can only be called spotting. I am a HEAVY bleeder on my periods with TONS of cramps that come with it! well when we spotting started i had cramps but all in my lower stumic while when having a period my back normally feels like i'm being stabed. my period should start on the 23 of this month which is in 2 days. we DID have unprotected sex on the 3 , 6 , and the 13 and the 13 should have been in my ovulation period from what i have read. I DID take a home preg. test today that came back neg. I didn't expect a positive result I know u can be months into a preg. be4 ur levels can make u read pos. but with twins running on both of BOTH sides of Both our families I would like to know as soon as possible as i know u can all understand. OOO and for sum reason the smell of the cinnamon on his burger king sweet potato fries bothered me today also

Hi honey! I will help you navigate this! I would advise you to start taking Pre-Natal vitamins (it has to be prenatal vitamins) helps not only increase your fertility, it also helps with the development of the fetus! Since you are expecting your period on the 23rd, this would mean you ovulated on or about the 9th of December (14 days before your next period is due) - this can change from stress, illness, hormones, medications etc. I need to know how long are your cycles? I will go on 28 days for now (add on a 1 - 3 days for extra days). This would have put you at November 25th for your last period. So taking the 3rd, 6th, and 13th I would put the 6th as more of a chance then the 13th. Sperm can live for several days and female sperm are stronger yet. I don't think you are pregnant, the reason for that is, i am still going on the 6th so that is a good 2 weeks after possible conception - this is enough time to show up on a home pregnancy test! The store ones are just as good as doctors offices. Lets wait another week - IF your period starts on Sunday then you will know IF it doesn't and you have just light spotting, then on Christmas Day I want you to take a test with your mornings first urine! Lets wait and see and remember in the mean time, start taking prenatal vitamins, cut out drinking, smoking many drugs etc. And be as healthy as you can for your future baby OK? Good luck and health honey!

well my cycle is normally 5-7 days and going by my 5 day cycle last month the 13 was 14 days after i stoped so going with a 28 day cycle ( not possitive never watched that closely till we started trying to have a baby) i should have been ovulating around then. I also forgot to mention my breath a sore , and my partner said my nipples are darker and vainer than normal I'm taking his word on that he looks at them more than I do! LOL   then there is also i didn't even fill a bad sence last night at about 9 pm normally i have to sleep with 2 pads just to avoid waking up to a mess so idk maybe i'm not preg but this a a first for me. and thanx 4 the input

Your period is part of your menstrual cycle! So if you start from the 1st day of your period, then when your next period happens (and the days between) is your cycle! Most women, most of the time, ovulate 14 days before your next period STARTS. this is a better way of doing it then taking it from you FIRST day of your period (not the end of it). Even though your symptoms sound like a period, on the other hand it can be the exact same as your period! When we REALLY want something, everything can start changing - you are watching, nervously to see if your period comes on, so you ntoice more and more things - than you usually would! IF you don't get your period in the next 3 days, take a pregnancy test (1st urine - in the morning) this WILL be definitive by then! Please let me know how you make out and remember - regardless if it is a yes or a no, I want you to start or continue on those prenatal vitamins!