My age 30 yrs...i have regular periods ...after 28 th days i will get next periods....but idonts have kids...all the test done ..my hus count and everything normall..what will do

Hello Jigna

Nice to know you are trying to conceive a baby. We women are at their fertile best during mid period. Let us assume you have periods today - so 13 to 18 days froim today will be your best time to conceive. Try having unprotected sex during this period.

Am trying to conceive last 3yrs.....am getting correct periods and ovulation...ovulation days am having pain over the left or right side stomach....my Lmp on 23rd may...2014..after 13days i got pain ovar the left side...intercourse done ...but today am having stomach pain like periods about to come thats wat am getting tensed

Only if a 31 day cycle is fertile time Cycle Days 13-18; if a 28 day cycle, fertile time is Cycle Days 10-15.

If you have a regular 28 day cycle, the I would expect you to ovulate on Cycle day 15 (6th June), so if you ovulated CD 13 (4th June, it would suggest a 26 day cycle. Your period would then be expected to start 18th June. If you wait until you think you have ovulated, it could be that the egg has left the fallopian tubes before the sperm get there - too late!. Was that day the only day you had sex? If so why are you having sex so infrequently?

I suggest you have sex on CD 10, 12 & 14 if you cannot have it every day from CD 9-15.

THAT am afraid is statistical data. Cycle changes over time - a woman having 31 day cycle can have at times a 28 day cycle

What are you actually saying Aushi? Why are you afraid it is statistical data? Of course cycles can change, but if her cycle is regularly 28 days, why assume it is going to be 31 days?
Mid period is not the most fertile time - probably the least fertile. Mid Cycle is closer to most fertile. But the most fertile is just before ovulation, which occurs about fortnight before a period starts. For a 21-day cycle or a 35 day cycle, mid-cycle is not the most fertile.

I will rest my case. End of story