I had unprotected sex with my guy on May 6th( two days after my cycle ended) and May 10th. I had a small amount of pink spotting on May 8th. After I reviewed my ovulation calendar, it stated that my ovulation period would be between May 9th and 13th. I've been having some dull and aching cramps(almost identical to my menstrual cramping) as well as fatigue, bloating and some headaches. Last night while grocery shopping I experienced heightened sense of smell while walking down the bread isle(cinnamon toast in closed packaging) and the fruit isle (smelled like mango)....I''m trying not to freak out because I don't want the anxiety to delay my cycle. Is there a possible baby #2 in the making?

Well the symtpoms are too early, BUT you definitely have the dates right! Most women ovulate 14 days after the 1st day of their period! So in your case you would be about the 11th! And sperm can live about a week inside the uterus and fallopian tubes! So I am thinking that you just might have a winner here!!! ;-) I usally tell women to wait about 21 days after possible conception, as this will the give a strong reading! So please keep me updated. Also start taking your prenatal vitamins! IF you are - this will help with the baby's development! IF you aren't it will DRAMATICALLY increase your fertility!Good lck honey!