Hi I had my period this month June 8th and June 19th..10 day's after my period i started cramping period like cramp sometimes light and i have been Cramping 8 days straight...Also between June 8th & June 19th My Husband & I have had sexual intercourse (5 Times) and he did not pull out or use a condom...So could any of this mean i'm pregnant? if not what could be going on with my body?

Yes and no. Pregnancy does crazy things to the body. It makes bones move and the uterus grows so yes there is pain with pregnancy, however, you wouldnt be that far along so dont think thats the cause. Ive had a history of cramps but i had ovarian cysts. Be sure that the unsafe sex is safe sex. STD's can cause pain and cramps as can yeast infections. Best to go to your OB/GYN and get a check up. Good luck!

So you had 2 periods in a row? and on the 19th how long did you bleed?

I didn't have two period i only had one this month it was June 8th it lasted about 4-5day's. June19th i started cramping & still am cramping as of now. I don't know if this will help but i got pregnant with my Second Child but ended up having a miscarriage March 8th then a D&C done March 9th....I have been having unprotected sex with my Husband because we want another Child but are looking at it as not trying, if it happens it happens. I know for a fact that it's not a STD nor yeast infection.

OK! how long is your cycle? As you would be more fertile - with a 28 days cycle - on June 22nd! Also do you have any pain in your breasts, back, thighs etc.?

I have been having soreness in my back also Headaches thinking my cycle is 31days it goes by the beginning of period till your next correct? Thank you for helping me with my Question's :-)

Yes that's correct, so in your case you would be more fertile on June 25th -ish,. So I don't think this is a pregnancy - but you can still get pregnant at different times (as you can ovulate at different times usually from stress, illness, hormones, quirky period etc.)! Have you had sex since the 19th? Also do you have bowel problems - constipation, runs, flatulence etc.

yes i have on these days 21th,22th,25th.(i right everything down on a calendar when i start, all the cramps, when we have sex to keep track)..i Normally go once a day it's easy for me to go with out a Gal-bladder but the past couple days i didn't go but finally did and I'm going again...lol

Well I would definitely put the biggest chance of conception on the 25th and possibly the 22nd! the thing is this IF you became pregnant 4 days ago, all that MIGHT be happening is the zygot attaching itself to the uterine wall - so this might lead to some brown discharge! The cramping might have been from you not going to the toilet for the last couple of days. Is the cramping still going on? And also have you been taking prenatal vitamins - as these can give you either a bunged up feeling or a cramp feeling of diarrhea!

That's really cool to hear :) and yes i was cramping today also but right this second im not it will kinda come and go on its own or sometimes steady kinda weird....but no i havent been taking prenatal vitamin's..thank you for all your help are you a nurse or doctor ..i dont know much about the questions websites lol

I'm not a nurse nor a doctor, just FILLED with either useful or useless information!!! LOL I have had 2 children, and I absorb medical information - and entertainment news - like sponge! It is wild what stays in my grey matter!!! LOL

Start taking prenatal vitamins - with higher folic and biotin - these help with the development of the baby! and IF you aren't pregnant it DRAMATICALLY helps with your fertility! And remember to get the vitamin - not just folic or biotin OK?

Fingers crossed! Do you need to know what's on tonight - on TV? LOL ;-D

lol ok thank you and i will start taking vitamin's

i am 21 years old female before started period i have more cramping 5 days and also during period. That is abnormal or the nurture? could tell more information to the cramping ?

So I was suppose to get y period on the 17 but didn't so yesterday I was spotting light pink blood for and hour but now I'm just cramping like imma get my period