my last peiod was 22nd april, bleeding lasted until 26th april and i had sex twice on 29th, 30th april. I only used the withdrawral method so cant be sure he came inside me or not. my periods are irregular at the moment after only just coming off the inplant so cant be sure on cycle length. today i've experienced extremely frequent urination and i've had severe period pains all night. (6th may)...could this be implantation pains? I had a (tmi) egg white type discharge yesterday and the day before and slightly watery today. i've also started with sore gums tonight and last nite woke due to cold and flu symptoms that have vanished today. all opinions welcome.

Hi honey! Women can ovulate at different times but the norm is 14 days after the first day of your period so in your case lets go with the norm and say that you would be ovulating around May 6 - which would correlate with your symtpoms - of the white discharge etc. NOW the other thing is this - depenind on who you listen too sperm can live 7 - 10 days inside the uterus so in your case this would still be a possibility with either date of the 29th or 30th! ANYTIME you have any unprotected sex - dry or with ejaculate - you WILL evenutally get pregnant, unless there is a physical problem! Due to your peirods being non conceptive irregular, your ovulation date could be wonky too! So you will have to wait a little longer to see IF you are pregnant or not! I don't know with the chances, BUT your dates are pretty much on the dot about your ovulation! Time will tell! Since you are trying to get pregnant, start taking prenatal vitamins - these help with the development of the baby AND are proven to dramatically increase your fertility! Good luck and health1