I'm seven teen years old, I use a estro detox pill because I have irregular periods, I ran out of them in early august and haven't used them until about 4 days ago. I've been on these pills for about 4 months now and recently got put on iron pills aswell. my boyfriend and I are sexualy active I'm against using the pill because of the chemicals but I'm really strict in making sure he wears a condom. because I'm extremyl paraniod about getting pregnant i normally check after he ejaculates by filling the condom with water but how ever this time i didnt and my period was supposed to be on the fourth of september but is 10 days late..I'm starting to worry what are my chances of being prenant or is it something else? and should i be worried or not?

Yes its possible, never hurts to test. There is birth control that don't have all the extra hormones, you should talk to your doctor about it.

thanks, but is the possiblity high? or just moderate like as in your possible to get pregnant with each time having sex kind of thing? and I was thinking on doing that about the birth control. :)

if course there is always a possibility because condoms are not 100% effective. This is what I got

Warning! Pregnancy may occur if:
you don't put the condom on before intercourse starts
the condom splits – unlikely if you handle it gently and avoid snagging it with rings, etc

you use an oil-based lubricant, such as Vaseline, body oils, creams or lotions – these can make holes in latex condoms.

thanks you, I'm always really carful that the pants are on until he out a condom on and no lubricant is ever used and the condom didnt split so im guessing im okay right?

Yes, you should be fine. If you just can't help but to worry though, take a test and that will put you're mind at ease. 10 days late you for sure will Get an accurate result. Dollar tree pregnancy tests do work! I used it when I found out I was pregnant with my soon 2 days before my period was due.