I have had sex several times with my boyfriend, I always use the pill. now I am on my 7 day stop week and it has been the third day and I still haven't gotten my period. Am I pregnant? I'm really worried and my boyfriend never used a condom, he never really jizzed or put his seamen into me. the last time we did it, was 3 days before i should have stopped taking the pill and started my stop week. I am super scared.. please can anyone help me?

Honestly, my boyfriend and I never use condoms, only the pill and he has never pulled out or worried about cumming inside me or not.  I have not ended up pregnant, the only advice I can give is wait for a few weeks, if you begin to develop the symptoms of pregnancy, take a home pregnancy test

Well some birth control can stop your period thats what happend tonme while being on the depo but i think u should wait a few weeks and take a pregnacy test to make sure because birth control arent 100% effective

so where you pregnant??????????