Heyy..So me and my boy friend had sex for the first time 3 week's from today i was a virgin but he didn't use a condom...and i'm having every symptom Headache..lower backache..stomach hurting all the time..weird craving's for food.. dizziness..but he did pull it out way before he came.And i haven't been on my period sense 3 day's before we had sex . I'm so scared i'm only 14. Could i be pregnant..? 

um, yes you could be! DUH! anytime there is no protection theres always a high chance. there is this thing called pre ejaculation, which comes out a few mins after the guy gets a boner. and it contains active sperm in it.  all you need is one sperm and one egg to get pregnant. you should go buy a pregnancy test and take it and see what it says. but if your not then use condoms for now on.

The first time I ever had sex I became pregnant.. Go buy a pregnancy test, or see a doctor! If you're not pregnant maybe you should think about going on the pill?

Okk thank yall. but i started my period Monday! and yes i will use protection for now on. 

Hey. I am currently in a similar situation. I had sex with my boyfriend for the first time last night and we didn't use protection expect for the withdrawal method. I am only 16 and I am afraid that I could be pregnant. I had my period 5 days ago. I am really scared what should I do?

There's no problem.U will get your period next month and theres no chance of getting pregnant the same happnd with me.Dont stress as stress can cause white discharge which is not soo good. So relax everything will be fine and txt me whenevr u get ur period.

Me n my boyfrnd had sex 2 Mnths ago..n he didnt used condom..it was lyk he didnt entred for long duration..den i stoppd him Frm doing dis..bt now frm a week ago..i m suffring frm bckpain..n swollen belly..n i had my periods on time..bt it lasts only for a day..frm last two times..i m scared if i m pregnt??

Hi,my name is joy me n my friend had se

I had sex for the first time and it was painful i couldn't walk at first had cramp was feeling wired he didn't used condoms could I be pregnant