Hi, my girlfriend and i were messing around and i touched her upper vaginal region with my penis head. I am not sure it had precum on it....I do know that i precum slowly and in small amounts so i can feel the secretion. We are both worried. I did not cum any that day and had used the bathroom multiple times, plus I washed the area with water(for panic reasons...). Would that help by the way? Her periods are very iregular, she says she has gone 3 months without it happening or sometimes 1 after another. I want my mind to calm down but i dont belive she will be pregnant. Please help me with this. Anyways any information would be apreciated.

when cum its the air the sperm dies. the best thing for your girlfriend to do is to take a pregnancy test. also there is no reason to stress right now there are many new treatments out there

It is unlikely that she would get pregnant. You need to wait at least two weeks from the time of the intercourse for a test to be accurate ( I would try to hold out until three weeks). If you both want to save yourselfs the stress, you girlfriend could consider using another form of birth control in addition to condoms

yea she just told me her breasts are kind of tender and she had cramps this morning. So i guess that is a good sign for a period which would rule out the pregnancy bit. But could these signs be signs that she is pregnant. Im just trying to figure it out....thanks for the posts.

Community Administrator
These could be pregnancy signs as well but it is highly unlikely that she is pregnant. She had no contact with sperm and precum cannot impregnate a woman just like that!

She has told me that these symptoms have happened to her many times before. She tells me they come and then three weeks later she will have her period. Plus would a woman feel these symptoms the day after and the second day after the incident?? I doubt she is pregnant but i wont rule out the option....please and thank you for your posts.

I have a friend who is pregnet! She is only 2 month pregnet, so this comment might be helpful.
Here are some sighs that can prove that she IS pregnet:
1. She throws up A LOT!
2. She didn't have her period.
3. Also some stomach pain can come in!

If she had her period 5 days before you your little fun then she is NOT pregnet!
Hope this is helpful!

1. She throws up A LOT!

2. She didn't have her period.

3. Also some stomach pain can come in!

Hope this is helpful!

No...she is nt pregnt BY NE CHNCE...the semen has 2 be deep rootd n implantd in a females vagina in odr 2 get her pregnt...n why dun u hv a pregncy test instead..Th ris no possbly ...bt jst 3 calm dwn ur apprehension i wud suggst u a test..this happnd a lotta times wid my gurl aswell...
It DOENT end up in any pregncy

wrong! precum still has about 30,000 sperm cells in it. it only takes her 1 to get pregnant. be safe and wrap urself next time. i just experienced the same thing/had the same worry, so i looked it up and thats what i found. :(

who ever said that doesnt no what their talking about, sperm can live up to 20 min outside of the body! and 5 days wen its inside a female

yes it is true, pre-ejaculatory substance ( Cowper's fluid otherwise known as) has sperm cells in it, however, the purpose of pre-ejaculatory fluid is to prepare the male's penis for sperm ejaculation and to lubricate the tip of the penis for easier release for the glands. However, studies have been done to prove that this "pre-cum" does not consist of actual sperm, unless a previous ejaculation has been undergone and no urination post intercourse. Therefore, "pre-cum" doesn't possess the power to impregnate a woman unless sperm is still remaining inside the organ from a prior ejaculation :-) Hope this helps.

My boyfriend and I been having sex for 6 monthz without a condom and i havent got pregnant so this should mean that precum can NOT get your girlfriend pregnant.