i normally have irregular periods, so my period can be up to 2 months late and it be nothing , so the menstrual/ ovulation cycle thing i can not tell. my partner and i had sex several times before and after my last period and each time he ejaculated inside me, so i know the possibility could be high that i am but i am still unsure. my last period was October 20th and about a week after my period was late i took one of the dollar general brand home pregnancy tests and it came out negative and i don't know whether to trust it or not. Last week i started to get nauseous, i get lower abdominal and back pains and at times i get weird sensations in my stomach, if i wake at anytime it is very hard to go back to sleep, my breasts are tender, i don't have very many food cravings but i have noticed that i have food aversions to almost everything now so i hardly eat throughout the day, i burp more frequent than normal, i feel a little moody at times, and i have a gut feeling that i am pregnant. i know some women can have hysterical pregnancies or something of that nature and i don't want to be having one of those i'm just very unsure of this whole pregnancy thing. also, a few months ago i went through something similar where my period was extremely late and i experienced some of the symptoms of pregnancy and when i went to the doctor they told me i had a urinary tract infection which caused a lot of the symptoms i had and i know very well that it could just be coincidence that i may just have another one but the probability of getting one almost exactly a month after the last one just seems unreal to me. I would be very blessed to have a child, but I'm very worried and confused of whats going on . . .

Dont freak out.. those tests can be wrong I had 2 negative prior to a positive with my son, the only way to really tell is to go get a QBHCG blood test, particularily if yo have irregular periods like me, your GP can order the test and at least you will definitely know other way (QBHCG = quantative beta Hcg)  or preganancy hormone.  Good Luck  :-P

I agree. I also don't want to be pregnant because it can affect my career that just started and besides that, I already have two kids. So, I don't want to be pregnant now...Maybe in two or three years, but not yet.

Anyway, I did this pregnancy test from the pharmacy store twice and both of them showed that I am pregnant. So, I was sure that I am and I went to see my doctor. He did the blood test and he realized that there is no pregnancy at all. I can say that those tests were false, I mean they did make a mistake, but they showed that my Hcg levels are higher - and they were because I was using some antibiotics when I was doing it. Anything can happen. 

you should get a blood test done. good luck.

I hd unprotectd sex wd ma bf. Next day i took ipil n also did d test whch ws negative.. I gt ma periods arund 3rd or 4th bt its 4th nw n i hvnt gt ma periods yet. I m scared. M i pregnant?