Am I pregnant or just having a fat belly stomach? Can you get pregnant from dry hump with clothes and underwears too? I'm 20 years old, me and my bf had dry hump for the first time last 2 months ago, we don't have sex ed in our country and we never tried penetration/sex. I noticed changes in my body like my breasts tend to go larger (esp my areola and nipples) and got very sensitive (I let him fondle mine last time) and my stomach seems a little bit bigger..and I have headaches recently and frequent urination.. I did ate a lot too lately and I just also had my period last month after the dry hump incident but it was 2 days late with dark brown spotting but it follows with a regular period afterwards. Am i pregnant? What's the difference between having pregnancy and a fat belly stomach? I'd like to know so that I won't get clueless and will gain information. thank you.. wishing you all the best in life! 

Hi there

No, you cannot get pregnant with your clothes on. A girl can ONLY get pregnant during penetrative sex and with the guy finishing inside her. For pregnancy to occur, the girl has to be in her fertile days. So, as you can see, it is not possible to get pregnant with dry humping.

Sexual activity such as fondling, kissing and patting involves getting a sexual arousal. All of this triggers breast changes, nipple changes and if you are watchful, you will have a wet feeling down there.

Absence of sexual activity will force a reversal of all of your symptoms. So, relax and eat healthy, sleep well and drink lots of water. Good luck

Thank you so much for your reply! I'm sorry if I sound too ignorant because we don't really have sex ed in our country and I feel ashamed for not knowing lots of things related to sex now that I'm 20. My nipples got bigger and sticking out than usual as well as my areola and breast for almost 3 weeks after the dry hump incident which made me feel weird and a bit worried even though I don't feel aroused, what do you think why is this happening? is it still because of the arousal I had when we dry humped? Is it okay if I ask one more question? Is it still possible to be pregnant even though you had your period? Thank you so much for the information and am sorry if i asked a lot, I've been educating myself lately so that I won't get too ignorant but I read a lot of confusing and misinformation in the internet so my best option was asking to make sure. Wishing you a wonderful day! :)

Well, if you had a normal period, the chances of pregnancy are zero.

However, if this period lasted just few day or just one day and was scanty - usually a week before scheduled periods - in this case you will be pregnant