I'm 16 years old.....my breasts are medium sized...but for some reason the color of my areola is pretty light and I seem no have no nipples at all unless it is touched..
It's been bothering me for a while...

Anyone have anyone have any suggestions on why that is?
Could I have an inverted nipple?

..thx!

I had a girlfriend, when I was at school, whose areolae were so pale that you couldn't see them against the rest of her breast - no matter what stimuli one applied ;-) :$ She would've been about 15 or 16 at the time. So, I guess it's pretty normal and nothing to worry about. :-)

Im 24 and have the same problems

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this... but you are young and your breasts will still change until about 18 or 19, but if they don't DONT WORRY! lol

I'm sure that young, developing girls are concerned about not growing "like other girls". Let me just say from a guy's point of view - different can be good! It's almost like big breasts all the time can be too much. Seeing small breasts that are different can gather a lot of attention! "Everyone" has dark areolas then you see someone different, light colored areolas will get attention! If you are saving yourself for your husband, I'm sure he's not going to complain!! Not dark areolas or inverted nipples both!!
There is a difference between guys that want your body (parts) and guys that love YOU!

Stay safe!

I have inverted nipples I think, I also have eczema around the area.
D: I really hate my breasts. But apparently there's an operation you can go under to get them to poke out a little?
It sounds a little much to most people, but I really hate it. I'm considering taking it if they don't start changing when I'm 25.
I'm 16 at the moment, and it's quite common, so my internet research says.

But yeah, one of them is higher than the other. Ive never been comfortable with them. But it's hard now with people getting close, it's just that age I suppose.

out of 3000 women 10% said they had inverted nipples. O: it can't be that uncommon then.

It's been bothering me for a while...

Could I have an inverted nipple?

..thx!

axactly the same prblm is wd me....mee 2 of 16 n suffering frm dis bladi prblm????plz help me out

what is there to help out with??? just read up..... there is nothing to worry with your nipples. all girls bodies are differant, just learn to love them.

aushi wrote:

Agree with the above reply. No need for an operation though, just try pulling them out yourself - first put two fingers on either side of nipple - push in the areola part and then while the nipple takes on an elevated shape - grab it with your fingers and pull out - takes a little bit of practice - OR you can have your boy friend suck on them - this is gradual method of having erect nipples - true in my case - now have nipples which jut out about 3/4 of a centimeter - no problem with breastfeeding either

She said she got no nipples

KMart, Walmart, others have a cheap snake bite kit that has two ideally-sized suction sections that are perfect for exercising the nipples, pulling them out, and making them bigger. No pain, plenty to gain.

I can't help you with the nipples, others have anyway.  But as a male, I love lighter areolas!  It's a major turn on to me, and I'm sure others guys too.  Don't worry about that at all. 

I have the same problem. I am 18 and have D cups but my nipples are inverted. From the side they look pointy but not defined nipples like the ones seen in movies. But not to worry, I never thought anything about them and guys don't seem to mind, some even love them and suck on them. It seems that when stimulated, they pop out a tiny bit. Still not defined nipples but a little more "normal" than usual. I have done research and it is common and some can get them to pop out permanantely with massaging and gently tugging at them on a regular basis . For some however it does not become a prominent nipple until pregnancy. Those that nothing is possible, I heard people get surgery and some have gotten nipple piercings for them to stay out. I wouldn't worry though, 99% of guys don't care and if a guy does then they're not worth your time to be complaining about a minor cosmetic flaw.

I'm 29 and I have this issue. It's always bothered me, butter husband doesn't care. So I stopped caring as much. I don't think there is anything wrong. I've had breasts exams and they don't mention anything. Breast come in all shapes and sizes

I'm a 28yo male and I prefer light nipples and areola to darker ones by far. And Im not into big nips either. So both of y'all have nothing to worry about. Many of us guys love em. :)

I have the same problem and I'm 55