Well when I was 10 I used to dry hump on the floor, and it is quite embarrising to say that.
I am 13 now and I still dry hump, I think I am pregnant even though I never had sex with a guy whatsoever.
Please answer this because I am really scared. :'(

You cannot what so ever get pregnant from any of this, but why do you think your pregnant, maybe I can help.

No, you can not get pregnant from dry humping the floor. You can not get pregnant unless there is semen involved, and it comes in contact with the vagina.

Hun you should really have a talk with you mom, because at 13 you should know how babies are made, because if this knowledge is kept from you, you might end up getting pregnant when you actually are with a guy.

Talk to you mom or another adult!

(:

No you cannnot get prgo only if u had something it could hit the spernumor the egg so no

I am 13 too you probably have never been to sex ed u can't get pregnant without sperm witch the men bring.

Well, I don'trally know. if so, like a 1% chance. That's really confusing.

It is possible to make yourself "feel pregnant", when you worry and stress so much.

Do you have a baby now????? ;) :):')

She's 13! And unless you're blind, you should have seen the part that said "I never had any sex whatsoever"

Nope I don't think so but that's f*****g weird

I'm 8 and I finger myself.

i looked it up on google you cant get pregnant from dry humping

IDK please help me

How do you finger yourself?