Okay, I am 13 years old and my nipples are hurting and sore. They are turning a darkerish pink and I can see a vein flowing blood into my nipple. It hurt even when I just lay on my stomach..... I am a virgin and I don't know what is happening to me?I keep reading about the same symptoms and they all end up being pregnant. I haven't had my period though in like 2 months and I started getting my period a year ago and I just don't know what's going on...I have been eating a little bit more and I threw up a week ago.... I am scared to ask my mom.... what is going on? :(

Hi, it really does sound like your pregnant...but if your a virgin it isn't possible....if you think about being pregnant a lot its possible you'll have the same symptoms as if you are. I'd be afraid to talk to my mom too....but something like that please do talk to her it could be really serious.

See I am just scared you know and I just don't know what to do and right now I am with my grandmother and I go home tomorrow and I am terrified

Its understandable. It really could just be a change in hormones in your body from you growing and stuff. Beings for how old you are you're still young and going to still be going through changes. Lol no reason to be scared though. I know how you feel though

But you see I should be done growing by now I'm like huge in the upper area

In my opinion I really just think it's just hormone changes...but even though your upper area is already pretty big they might not be done growing...they probably wont stop growing till you're about 16

Tell me.... do I need to tell my mother?

You never mentioned if your getting your monthly cycle. So if your getting it normally then nahh you probably don't need to talk to her if you aren't getting it then yeaa definatly.

Okay, seeing vein on your chest is normal. How do you think the body is supplied with blood? Through veins. sometimes they are more prominent on other so that is nothing to worry about.

Nipples changing colour is also normal. As you grow your body changes this includes size, shape and colour of nipples.

Most women experience nipple tenderness from one time to a noter - and yes it can get so bad that it hurts to lay on your stomach. try warm water baths to sooth them. 

If you are a virgin then there is no chance that you are pregnant. even if you kissed someone you would have to have sex in order to get pregnant, so dont worry.

Vomiting is a sign of pregnancy but you would be vomiting almost everyday for 3 months in order for it to be a symptom of being pregnant. not just every now and then. you may have vomited for a great number of reason i.e a bug, food poisoning, virus, flu etc. 

when you first get your period it can take a while for it to come regularly. I didn;t get my second period for 3 months. its perfectly normal. 

Once again, if you are not sexually active then you arent pregnant.

there is nothing wrong with being embarrassed to about talking to your mum but I honestly dont think there is anything 'wrong' with you. just hormone changes. talk to your mum but if not then go to the doctors by yourself.  

I didn't take the time to read the rest of the replies. I will say, though, that I'm 39 and I have been able to see one particular prominent vein in one of my nipples since I was your age. I wasn't pregnant when I first saw it, and it has stayed with me through multiple pregnancies and beyond. I've had mammograms and no doctor has ever seemed worried about it, just like I've never been worried about it. It's normal. 

As for tender breasts or nipples, those are very much associated with puberty and the growth of breasts you go through during this time. They will stop being sore with time, I promise, except right before your periods. 

HTH