i'm 12 and i just took off my finger nail polish and my fingers are orange i need help.

Most likely the orange color you are seeing is stain from your polish. I polished my nails for years and they were always stained. To keep the stain from being so bright always use a clear basecoat first. Your polish won't stay on as long, but it won't stain your nails as bad. To get rid of the stain you have now you need to buy a nail buffer kit at Rite Aid for $2.49 (I think). Follow the directions on back. The pink buffer will buff away the stain, then use the white, then gray for shine. This kit also has 5 emery boards and a manicure stick. If you don't have a Rite-Aid most stores (Wal-Mart, K-Mart, CVS, etc.) have similar buffers. These buffers also help to take out ridges. I love them because they give a great shine to my nails like I have clear polish on.