Hi all. :-D I am 23yrs & recently suffered my 2nd miscarriage & was told it was caused by a Subchorionic Haematoma & was bleeding mostly throughout this time. This miscarriage happened about 3 weeks ago (3 Sept 06). I was 7wks 4dys along. :-( The bleeding went on & on till finally it stopped about a week later (9 Sept 06). :-( I wasnt told by my doc to wait 1 cycle before ttc so I didnt. Well, almost a week after the bleeding ceased on (15 Sept 06) I was getting/feeling the lower back pain that I usually get to signal my AF (period) was about to start....when I checked later that day...it was only light pinkish in colour and not enough to fill a pad only enough to stain it & it also ended that day.....Havent had any bleeding since. So now i'm wondering am I pregnant again???....dont know whether to take another hp test incase it may still read positive because of the miscarriage 3weeks ago. Has this happened to anyone? Was it implantation? Anyone know how long after a miscarriage before you are able to conceive again. I dont want to go to the docs till im sure. How long should I wait to take another HP test? Ur feedback will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks :-D

I decided that i'll just wait another month till things get settled then will take a hp test.

I was reading your story and this is what has happened to me in the last 2 months. I found out I was pregnant in Aug and I mis carried at 8 weeks. I bleed for 3 weeks and in the end of October found I was again 2 weeks pregnant and could not believe it. I had the same light pink blood and thought I was getting my period. As it turns out I mis carried again but this time right away the signs were there as well with the lower back pain I did not want to be excited as seeing the blood light or not I new it wasnt good. I can suggest that you wait it out and if you are pregnant again and possibly going to miscarry it will happen within 5 days. I now have my regular period and am going to try again. I am taking folic acid with B6 and B50 and a good prenatal to increase my chances of the egg attaching this time. I wish you the best of luck and you are young so dont be discourged if it happens again. I am hoping 3 times is truely a charm and note you are the most fertal 2 weeks after you stop bleeding from any miscarriage.