I had unprotected sex last month, I was 9 days late. my period is very regular with a 33 day cycle; ive never missed a period in my life. I am now 22 years old and my husband and i have been trying for 6 months now, I took 1 home pregnancy test and 1 blood test  it came out negative. But i feel pregnant. with all the symptoms. i couldnt even eat anything without feeling the need to vomit. I was even falling asleep at work. (kind of embarrasing but i even took a nap in the bathroom!!) which has never happened to me before. Now the 10th day arrived and i started feeling a really hard pain in my lower abdomen. (kind of like cramps) but the thing is, Ive never really had bad cramps like this before. Just Yesterday i started spotting (just when i wipe) so today i put a pad on thinking "ok, this must be my period=(." but i havent stained my pad at all, and i only bleed when i have to pee or i wipe..can someone pleease help me!!!! i am desperate to know if anyone has had this happen and ended up being pregnant..Im still hoping to be.:-( I really want to be a mommy.  

I would go to your gp again tel them you want another blood test done. Explain your symptoms it does sound a case of Being pregnant but get checked out first so you know for sure. I hope you get your wish. Good luck

thank you, I hope so too. But now i feel like i am having an early miscarriage. The pain hasnt stopped and only getting worse. It doesnt sound normal but i hope it is. And i really hope if i am pregnany my baby is healthy and alive.

ya i had this kind of problem i had my last periods on 19th of oct and still it has not comed and i have bad pain in my lower back upper back lower abdomal upper abdomal rightside left side and fill like vomiting but it does not happen and even sleepy and little bit faiting too even i want to b pregnant soon and now this time i dont want to b upset.

Was you pregnant? Ive got this at the moment!