Hi I was wondering when is a good time to take a pregnacy test?? Also, I have been feeling sick alot lately,and i have gained some weight too but I have been eating just a little less for some reason. I have been tired alot, and back pain... Could i be pregnant??

Hi hon! I can help you further, I just need a little more information!

1. When was your last period?
2. When did you have unprotected sex?
3. Are your periods regular?

1. period ended on the 29th of Aug.
2. 2 weeks ago
3. Yes. At the end of every month

Hi hon! since you had sex right at the end of your cycle, it is VERY possible that you could be pregnant! Due to the fact you know the date of your last period AND sex! Then you can determine in 21 days from the date of having unprotected sex! You will be able to take a test in about 1 - 2 weeks! It is IFFy though IF your HCG levels will be high enough for a HPT test to determine! So I would like you to go and get a blood test say in 2 weeks! The closer you are to your period the better! So in the mean time, please take prenatal vitamins OK? Just incase! Good luck and health honey, and please let me know OK?

Hi serpentine, I agree that it sounds like it is possible that you could be pregnant. Can you let us know how you're doing? I'd like to hear what the results turn out to be. Let us know okay?

When is the perfect time to take a pregnancy test??

Also I have been getting pains in my stomach around the sides and the middle after i eat a meal... Could there be something wrong??

I usually start getting cramps and bloat a little a few days before i start my period... Is there a reason why I am not doing that..I start in 2 days

thanks

Well we will know in 2 days!!!! ;-) Actually since you are so close to your period, you could actually take a HPT right now and just see if anything shows!!!! IF it is negative, just know it still might be too early to tell! Aches and pains in your sides are VERY common IF you are pregnant, so lets not get too stressed out until we find out for sure OK? good luck and health honey!

I did not start yesterday or today.. Starting to get more hungry. My Pregnancy test said negative yeasterday... what should I do??

It is possible that your test is negative so what you do now is wait a week (mabye even two) and see if symptoms persist. If they do, take another test. Does that help?

I will..... thanks! :-D

am i suppose to get a little pain like i am having cramps??

Am I suppose to feel little pain like cramps??

I am starting to bleed..... WHAT IS GOING ON!?