hi

me and my partner have been uing the withdrawal method for a few months , im not using any birth control i stopped it a few months ago , i had my perod on 31 dec 2011 for 4 days than had intercourse right afer period was done which was on the 3rd jan 2012 , so after that i was suppose to get my period on the 26 of jan again which i didnt than it was 15 days late i tested for pregnancy it was negative , so after that me an my partner had sex again on the 17 an 18 feb 2012 which on the 17th i was lightly bleeding but it went away that same day , then on the 21 feb 2012 i started bleeding slightly lighter than my usual period anthe nex day it stopped in the evening . im confused because i dont knot know whats happening , im afraid to test again for pregnancy because it might just be negative again an i dont waste my time thinking i am prego when im not when seeing those results , can you tell me if pregnancy is possible here after all this or am i just going crazy an thinking too much ? you advice will kindly be appreciated . thank you an please tell m what to do

WAIT SOME TIME IF HAVE YOUR PERIOD THEN ITS OK IF NOT THEN YOU ARE PREGNANT