My last period ended on April 2nd. I started my new Birth control pack on April 12th. No period since then. I'm usually pretty regular. Lately I've been moody, irritable, tired, and hungrier then normal. Also, Today May 7th, I had a brief moment of 'brownish color' coming from my vagina. I thought i might be starting. It has no odor, just my regular everyday smell, It comes out looking clear only gets color when wiped on something, like a paper, or toilet paper. I missed a total of 7 pills 2 in the first week, 3 in the second 2 in the third I doubled up on each day i missed. I know the likely hood i am pregnant is there, I'm wondering what you think this brownish ness is and if it could be something other then my period. I ordered a HPT which should arrive in the next few days. Also, My Birth Control new pact is suppose to be started on next monday, Should i start it. I read somewhere that it could lead to miscarriage.

Yes i do realize i shouldnt have had sex or been so retarded with the Birth control, But now i just need some help, answers or advice on where to go with this.

Hi:
I wouldn't continue with the pills without answers. I am curious as to why you ordered an hpt instead of buying one at the store. Did you mean that you had one done at a doctor's office? The spotting would be normal just because of the weird pill schedule that you have maintained. The spotting doesn't sound like anything serious, but testing is the only thing that can confirm that. I know that you will get your answers soon. Good luck to you.

I ordered them Via internet, There was a set of 5 for cheap on amazon. walmarts cheapest form of test was 25 dollars. I got all 5 with shipping for 4 dollars in original wrapping with
And update: The brownish has now turned to very very light pink, its enough to come on my underwear, but only because i have been so gassy, Otherwise it only shows when i wipe. When i inserted a finger to check if it was bleeding more up there, It comes out clear fluid til i wipe it on the toilet paper. Also i have been having a ton of craps, But with them a huge amount of gas, so i think the craps are not Period related. Is this normal?

I'm not suppose to start my new pack until Monday, So i was going to take a test prior to that, They should be here in a a day or two, the sender said he would send them the fastest he could.

Aside from that i have been feeling very emotional, sexual and hungry at all hours of the day. if anyone else id going through this please send me a message and let me know what you were going through in the beginning.

And update on where i am, I have been having really bad cramps which i think was just from gas/bloating. I was farting all day yesterday, no smell to the farts just a ton of gas. The cramping has decreased phenomenally.

The brownish has now turn to a super light pink. Again its only when i wipe and comes out clear on my finger/hand. Its not a whole lot. Just noticeable. I meant by it was ordered- I used Amazon.com to order several tests for a cheaper price. Walmarts cheapest test was 25 dollars. I am waiting for them to be delivered.

I'm also super dizzy, sleepy, alittle more hungry then usual, and very irritable.

I'll update once i get the test in the mail. From what i can tell on a preg. site, I would be at 5-6 weeks pregnant if i am.

Thanks for the update. I will be rooting for you....hoping for the best. Hang in there.

Hi Again:
Did you get your test results yet? What's happening. If you are pregnant, how are you feeling about it? Was there something else going on. I hope not. I really hope that you got the answers that you were looking for, if you know anything yet. I'd like to know how things have turned out for you. Please give me an update. I hope that things are going as you had hoped. I look forward to hearing fro you.

It turned out to be a reaction with my Birth control pills being switched and starting several days later then i was suppose to. I started my period a few days later and things went back to normal. However, At this time i am pregnant. lol Happened the next month ><

My period started about 3 days later, and everything went back to normal. I did get pregnant in may though lol. >< stupid BC