Can real mdma cause you to have anxiety while high on it? I havent used in 1 and a half years and am considering doing it this weekend. I have had 2 bad experiences that led to me not using. The first is because I got a hold of pills that were actually pcp and was in the hospital 2nd I got a hold of something that caused extreme anxiety the whole time but I dont believe that it was real mdma.

I am anxious about using it and am going to buy a testing kit to be sure it at least contains mdma and is not just straight pcp or pma. I just dont want to feel anxious the whole time, because that defeats the purpose. So my question is does mdma cause you to have anxiety while ur high? I thought it did the opposite. I am also only going to take a low dose of 1 pill maybe 2 depending on how the first 1 effects me. ?

I am personally against recreational drug use. You never know what the "ecstasy" that you buy is mixed with. It could be something that can kill you in a heart beat. You have had two bad experiences already, at least one of which landed you in the hospital. Your third bad experience may well land you in the morgue. I wonder if a cup of hibiscus tea may have been a better alternative.

Hello.

I am also against it. As far as I know, ecstasy is a synthetic drug and that is true - you can't tell with what is mixed. 

It can be very dangerous and I believe that you already do know what MDMA effects can be. 

My ex-girlfriend was taking ecstasy as well, so I am pretty familiar with all those things that can happen. Sometimes when she was taking it, she was sure that this will help her to be happy. She was struggling so hard with anxiety and she believed that ecstasy can help her. But guess what, she was even worse than ever.

She was not a hardcore drug user but I just can't tell you how she was behaving back than. I don't know where is she know, but I would like to know did she overcome this situation.