I have been on a rollercoaster ride for months now trying to figure out this anxiety ive been dealing with. So im going to share the whole thing. For years ive been a constant drug user started with intense drinking to mdma and LSD every weekend then to uppers (Aderal and Dex) which was a daily bases for almost a year then pain pills to the point where i couldnt take them they made me unhappy and agro. Around the end of my get F***ed up days i was taking mad amouts of E and mushrooms which when it came to frying i was A OK on never had a bad time till one day. At the time i thought i was having a bad trip but now i think it was an anxiety attack. After that night when i tried to fry even if i was happy to and totally down i would have the worst panic attack so i quit taking psychedelics then stopped MDMA cause i always had an attack everytime i used anything besides marijuna and occasional drinking and felt just fine (btw i was and still am a constant weed smoker) in november i went to portland and had a 3 day anxiety attck very random i went to the doctors when i got back he said besides some slight thyroid imbalance be has no idea why im anxious. I have been taking Paxil and Klonopin since November and at first it helped i felt i had a bit more control then it got worse again ive been dealing with fainting and awful morning anxiety and my doc keeps upping the dose but im still wking up panicked and idk why. Ppl have brought this up to me but i dout alot of bad things they say about marijuana but im starting to wonder. Could marijuana interfere with my medication prevent me from feeling better or even feed my anxiety??

yes, marijuana can cause and even make existing anxiety worse. It happened to me several times until i finally realized weed was aggravating my anxiety. So, the answer is yes. People think marijuana is just this go easy, good feeling drug, it can have its good effects, yet it can have bad effects too. It works differently for everybody, but once i discovered it was doing me more harm than good, i stopped smoking. I really used to love it and was on it for years, but i finally narrowed it down to be a cause and a major culprit in making a lot of my conditions worse.

:( bummer it makes me feel sane this anxiety is taking over and when i smoke i just stop worrying and stop feeling so damn guilty for no reason but I want it to go away feel i have control over my emotions. Thank you ill give it a go. And jw could it have been drug use that started all this i mean my anxiety hit me so random.

you hit the nail on the head. All the long term use of the other drugs you have used probably plays a role in what is going on with you now. Weed helped me escape and trust me i loved what it did for me, its just that as time went on, it aggravated my conditions and made them worse. I missed it so much after 2 years, i went back to smoking again, my conditions worsened (anxiety, panic attacks, depression etc), that's when i finally accepted that the weed was playing a major role in what was going on. A few months after, i decided to stop it, my conditions got better and is now manageable. Try and stop smoking and see what difference it makes, then you will be able to make a better analysis as to whether it worsens your anxiety or plays no role. Like i said, weed does not affect everybody the same way. For me, it worsened everything ,not immediately, but in the long run.