Like so many people who have Multiple Sclerosis, I have urinary symptoms. I would not go so far as to say that they are the most unpleasant aspect of Multiple Sclerosis, but they certainly do make life a bit more tricky! Is there any good treatment for urinary problems that you know of? I'd appreciate any suggestions greatly!

You are not alone! I have found that self catherization is something that can really help with bladder dysfunction, and apart from the fact that it solves immediate problems, I also find that my bladder returns to normal or at least functions a lot better after I have had a catheter for a while. I also heard that there are surgeries available for ballder dysfunction, but I have never considered that seriously... yet.

Could you tell me more about the catheter method you mention? Since you say "self catheterization" does that mean that you apply it yourself, or just that you personally decide when you need it, and you get a doctor to insert it? I also heard about some surgical options, but my doctor says that these have a low success rate, and I do not want to put myself through major surgery with no guarantee of success or improvement.