Hi everyone! I have Multiple Sclerosis and have been looking into alternative methods of treatment, especially methods that can still allow me to also take my regular medication. Some people say that reflexology has done a lot for them. Would you mind sharing what reflexology treatment for Multiple Sclerosis includes?

As far as I know, reflexology treats the patient on the basis of the symptoms they are experiencing. Since symptoms are not the same for any two people, reflexology treatment is also different for everybody, and designed to meet the individual's needs. You will need to find a reputable reflexologist in your area and talk with them about about your treatment plan. Hope that helps!

OK, thank you for that info. Might you also be able to tell me how to go about finding a good reflexology doctor, and can you tell me what the approximate cost of a treatment is? When will I be able to see results from the treatment and is treatment an ongoing thing? How often should I go?

Hello, Anna ... I'm sorry you are experiencing MS ... I understand how it affects more than just he physical body, it affects emotions, too ... especially depression, and self-anxiety. I am certain you are determined to overcome its progressive symptoms as much as possible, and to increase your positive responses to MS. I've been a Reflex Therapist for 20 years, and have treated many patients with MS. Yes, it does help to alleviate symptoms, increase mobility and nerve-responsiveness, and has a very strong effect on the emotional self. I do a lot of work with the facial reflexes especially in MS Cases, as well as the hands and feet, especially to intensify the responsiveness of nerves that control muscle and tactile sensitivity. My treatments or usually 90 minutes, and once a year ... although with MS clients, I do prefer to treat them once a month.  Be well, be at Peace, and many blessings. David Holt

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use