Hello. I'm 30 year old female and I'm pretty desperate right now. For almost all my life I'm having problems with controlling my body weight but it has never been this serious.
I could never tell for my self that I wasn’t fat before but know- my doctor told me I should promptly loose 30 pounds because my joints and my spine could get hurt. So, these days, I was looking for some good diet pills and wherever I seek, I bump on one name- Trimspa.
I don’t know anything about these diet pills but I know that everyone’s talking about how good there are. So, I was just wondering could this be truth or someone maybe has some negative experiences with these diet pills?

The answer on your question is simple- you will not find anyone who had bad experience with these Trimspa diet pills because- simply- they work. I'm using them for over then three months and my life has change since then. This wasn’t so popular diet pill few years back because the original Trimspa formula contained the stimulant herb ephedra, but Trimspa was reformulated into an ephedra-free version after concerns about the safety of ephedra. Trimspa is formulated with 3 key blends, and each blend serves a particular purpose- Lipotropic blend, Appetite control blend, and Thermogenic blend.
The only negative experience you could have with this product is its price. The suggested retail price of a bottle of Trimspa is $39.95, which, if you use a bottle every 10 days, adds up to $120 per month.

umm.. let me see...

$120 / per mounth is still way cheeper than liposuxtion.

but does anyone know what trimspa product they have released in AUST. because we only have one type and don't yet have the other alternitvies that you mentioned.

Dezi

P.s. Please excuse spelling errors I am serverly dyslexic

Diet pills are may work for a few lbs you will most like not see more then 20lbs and thats the extreme BUT you will gain bak any weight you lose if any?
How tall are you and how much do you weigh?
I am a certified dietician If you are looking to lose weight please do it healthy and safe
there are tos of kimmics out there if you want I fully suggest to check out LA weight loss call 1800 3314035 and make an appointment they will be able to help you.. Keep in mind most people do not actually eat enough food as apposed to too much!
Or portion size may be too large two of the main reasons why people gain weight...

I am just responding to any one that would like to know my experience with trimspa...I have been on trimspa for the past 3 months,....and I am VERY impressed with it....I have lost so far a total of 25 pounds and have went from a size 11/12 to a 3/4.....so I feel with trimspa and I do 45 mins of exercising EVERY morning.... it works..........................

So, I swear by TRIMSPA and of course Excercising,,,and I have cut back on how much I eat,,,but that is cause of trimspa,,it curves your appiteite..

And I feel you have to incoporate excerice with a diet...and how much you eat...or it will never work....

But YES!!! TRIMSPA WORKS.................

Good luck an hope to hear some good stories like my own..

I think you mean it "curbs" your appetite! lol.