Hey,
I would like to have some additional information on Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet. What is the secret of this diet? Is it really successful. I mean is it even possible to loose more than 120 pounds in two days?

Hello there,
Yes, that is possible and Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet is the proof. Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet is actually this juice, that cleanse your body of unhealthy toxins and fat. Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet is 100 % pure and natural. Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet is a mixture of fruits, vitamins minerals, antioxidants and essential oils. And that is it’s secret- proper, scientifically researched fruits, vitamins minerals, antioxidants and oils that detoxify your body. Besides detoxification you also achieve dramatic weight loss in only 2 days. It is amazing. I also must inform you that such a dramatic weight loss is not fixed. Usually most of comes back

The answer to your question is a two sided one, yes and no. Here is a report I did for a health class that I am taking...enjoy.
:-D

The fad diet that we researched was the “Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet”. The diet, invented by Jamie Kabler, is essentially a laxative that clears out your internal toxins. By drinking a “miracle juice”, which is made up of a blend of natural fruits and purees, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and essential oils, you detoxify your body and lose a significant amount of weight. Your personal amount of weight loss can range anywhere from 4.5 pounds to 16.5 pounds, but what are you actually losing?
You might be quick to say that you’re losing weight, but is the kind of weight that you are losing fat loss or just water loss? This diet is formulated so that you may reap the short- term benefits of a crash diet, not the long- term healthy benefits of a steady diet. This diet acts as a mild laxative that clears out your water weight, and the weight of all waste materials in your body. It works by controlling your hunger, so that you eat absolutely nothing during a period of two days. Basically, this diet cleans out your system for personal well- being later, sort of like a car tune-up. It’s a jump start to a long lasting weight loss program, not a permanent weight loss fix.
The juice itself costs about $25- $30, which is rather expensive for a fruit juice mix, but when faced with other, more long-term dieting options, the price seems to be next to nothing. Basically, you take 4 ounces of the juice and dilute it with 4 ounces of water, and sip over a period of 4 hours. To aid the diet, you also drink 8 ounces of water a day. As most people know, you need to burn about 3, 500 calories a day to lose a pound of fat, and this is not going to happen with the H48 diet. You will however control the sodium levels in your body, which will cause you to retain less water weight. In fact, this diet would be almost the equivalent of drinking a fruit juice cocktail and then taking a multivitamin, but not consuming anything else throughout the two days. Imagine the side- effects that you would experience if you did this.

Is it possible to lose 120 pounds in two days? Yes, but not on this diet. In order to lose 120 pounds in two days you should consider having your arms and legs amputated. Fortunately that is a measure that most people find unacceptable.

Really, this diet just purges a big chunk of water and wastes from your body. Its essentially the same as having runny diarrhea for two days and then failing to rehydrate yourself. If you want similar weight loss effects, get yourself the flu and then get enema and don't eat or drink anything for two days.

I would just like to add that i myself use the H48hr i have had nothing but good resaults out of this granted it is only water weight you lose i still have lost 9 to 10 pounds with the first use it gets lower the more you use it because with proper diet and excerise you will no longer retain all that water weight but it is still good to use once a month to keep your body clensed of what ever water weight you do gain. fat lose will be greater if you cut down the water weight this is what i have found that works for me.

"Is it possible to lose 120 pounds in two days? Yes, but not on this diet. In order to lose 120 pounds in two days you should consider having your arms and legs amputated."
The person who wrote this is sooo funny. I have been reading it over and over, laughing. Thanks to you, you have brighten up my day.

yeah I know this had nothing to do with 48diet..but who cares

This is a wonderful 'thing'. It introduced me into 'fasting'. I never
thought it was possible for me to not eat solid food for two days.

I tried the diet, found I wasn't hungry....... realized HOW Many
times I tasted stuff, or ate while cooking. It stopped me from
doing this.

Since doing this once.. I realized, looking at the ingredients..
it was mainly juice. And have done a juice fast ---for a month,
once a week..
every monday & tuesday.

I have added milk/banana smoothies, tomato juice (is Very Filling)
buttermilk, (is Also VERY satisfying) occasionally chocolate milk.
I take vitamins through out the week.

I have had SO MUCH Energy!!!!!!!!!!!!
My cravings have stopped.. I am able to EAT ANYTHING my lil heart desires, it is SO liberating!!!! so wonderful. My body ..over all is working
better!!! I have lost 14 pounds in one month.

And I will continue to do this until my goal is reached. Life is frickin' wonderful again. Going through my closet.. it's like I have new clothes..
being able to fit into my smaller items. I have thrown away my fat jeans.

hi , i just want to know how you did a diet by just drinking what did you drink cause i really want to lose the weight i am 200 pounds , have two kids and tried everything please help me

Hey, so this is probably a good way to lose it quickly but it'd be fairly easy to gain back..
However, if you have a week or so, I suggest doing this two days to start of your "diet" and then do the negative calorie diet for a week. You could lose close to 20 pounds if your body is able and you don't cheat!