Hello! I was using trimspa diet pills at an early stage on my pregnancy, when I had a miscarriage. I am trying to fing possible reasons, as I haven’t been ill or anything, but I still had a miscarriage. Can trimspa be associated with miscarriage?

Hello there! Why on earth have you been on a diet while you were pregnant? You know that your body needs to grow when you are pregnant. I am not sure that trimspa is the reason for your miscarriage. I honestly think not, but you need a nutritionist to talk about this, or your gynecologist. I am very sorry about your miscarriage.

Hi I just found out I am pregnant and I have been taking trimspa, also my progesterone level is very low--did u have that problem with your pregnancy also?

I don't know the ingredients of Trimspa...but if they are appetite suppressants they are probably stimulants and it is possible. Caffeine, ephedrine, ADHD meds (adderall & ritalin), cigarrettes....all increase the risk of miscarriage. (However it is NO guarantee and they can also be very harmful to the fetus if they do not cause miscarriage!)

before i found out i was pregnant, i took trimspa for about 5 days, and stopped, i found out i got pregnant on jan 19th. i started taking them on the 24th, and i stopped about the 29th or so. i didnt find out i was pregnant till feb. 6th. im just very worried about my baby. im 7 weeks now, i havent been to the dr. yet, so i dont know how everything is going. but i havent had any bleeding or bad cramping. i also drank a little and smoked before i found out i was pregnant. i didnt do either in excess, but im still worried. id just like some feedback, maybe some encouraging words. thanks !!