I decided to try to lose weight by taking diet pills. I’ve noticed some people say they are not good for my health, but who cares? I just want to be skinny, and if little health is the price then so be it. Is there anyone who knows more about weight loss pills or anyone that used them? Do they really work is what I want to know? I don’t want to spend money on something that won’t help me. Please, I need your advice whether to start this or not. thanksssss

i dont recommend taking these pills. They worsen your overall health and plus, i heard you build tolerance against them in short time. But i would not know much , i never used them.

Diet pills are not effective and cause many health problems. I think we should avoid diet pills but many people use these pills. We should get fitness with some natural tools.

Hi Melissa,

Taking diet pills is not really bad since it will aid you in losing weight. I have tried other weight loss pills and it seems it did not help me a lot in losing weight. But I ended up with my current weight loss supplements that has helped me lose 15 lbs since started using it. But I've found out that these pills would actually help you in losing weight if you accompany it with a good diet and even a few minutes of exercise. What I do is that I always see to it that I'd be able to have a protein rich foods in my every meal and always cut down those carbohydrates. Don't be scared to try anything, just see to it that it will help you with your diet and exercise. Good luck!