Is it possible to lose pounds using TrimSpa supplement? If it is, how much weight can I lose using this stuff? I am still skeptical, I still don’t believe in these things, maybe because I struggle with my weight for so long! I am really sad because it seems to me that I can’t lose one pound!

I read lot about this supplement, and somehow I think that this one can help me. If I can, how many pounds can I lose thanks to this supplement? Do you know?

Please tell me because I am desperate.

I don’t feel good in my own skin. 

Trust me, there is no one who can tell you this, who can actually answer to your question! We are different, we don’t have the same body like other people, and that is why we lose our pounds on the different way. I hope that you can understand what am I trying to say to you.

I was using this, and it worked just fine for me! I have lost 13 kilograms for three months, but my sister lost only 7 kilograms for 5 months. It is not the same for everyone, and you don’t know can you follow this diet or not, without consulting to someone!

Please, listen to me. Consult to someone than try to use it!

You can lose weight, that is for sure, but I don’t know how much. No one does! 

I never tried using it. But base on some reviews I read, it's fine. However, I prefer to lose weight in a natural way. If you are planning to take some supplements for weight loss, I suggest you consult your doctor first to ensure that your body can adopt to any effects of the supplement. I attended a seminar on weight loss last month and one of the speaker from fitgrabber give us some precautions about using supplements. It's really fine to use it as long as you've consulted a specialist.

Anne Nicole Smith lost a lot of weight thanks to this diet supplement ( I think that she lost nearly 70 pounds). I don't see any reason why you should not lose weight as well. I am on a TrimSpa diet supplement for five years now, and I really can't tell you how many pounds I have lost since then, but I have lost a lot and I am really happy. Of course, I need to lost some pounds more, but it is easier now. I will continue to use this product, because so far it was great for me. So, you can lose your pounds, but everything depends on how long do you plan to use this product, what are you going to eat and will you exercise.