What are the best diet pills? I mean there are so many on the market now and I can’t decide. Someone recommended me Solidax. She said that is best pill for weight loss. But other woman told me that the best pill is Xenical. She has problems with high blood pressure and she used these pills. Should I consult nutritionist about this or pharmacist perhaps? I am in fog here and I want to find best diet pill!

Well, if you ask me best solution is combination the best diet pill with a well chosen weight loss program. Look Xenical is medication based on Orlistatt, which acts as a lipase inhibitor by letting part of the fat consumed pass through the intestine without being absorbed. Solidax is ephedra free and based on Synephrine, Picolinate and Pyrovate to control appetite and to increase the metabolic rate and calorie consumption. So, you see there is a difference. My husband was on diet pills before, but those were recommended by his pharmacist.