Hello. I need some help. I need to find some product that will help me lose weight. Actually I already found it I just need you to give me some information about it. Don’t mind me, I am a bit sleepy, I just woke up.

The weight loss pills that I have found are called Abidexin. My friend recommended them to me, she says that she knows a few people who have lost a lot of weight with them. And she says that they must be good since they are the best-selling diet pills out there.

Is this true? Are they really one of the best-selling diet pills on the market?

I don’t think that is true. I would be very surprised if it was. Whenever I decide to start using some weight loss product I usually look at the list of best selling products and I choose one. I don’t remember seeing Abidexin on it.

And I am also very informed when it comes to weight loss products, I think I’d know if Abidexin was so popular. I actually heard of it for the first time about a month ago.

Maybe I am wrong though, I haven’t used any weight loss products in a while. So maybe the situation has changed in the past year. 

No it is definitely not one of the best selling diet pills on the market. Where did you get that from? 

Maybe you read it somewhere on their site but I assure you it is not true. If you saw it there, than they’re just making that stuff up so that people can think ‘’oh, best selling diet pills, they must be good’’. 

They are not even in the top 10. 

If you are looking for the top seller pills, try with LipoFuze, Xenadrine, Hoodia…  Ephedra is also among the top 10 but I would not recommend it to anyone, it’s not safe. 

I am familiar with LipoFuze and Xenadrine. They’re good, effective pills but I am not sure about the safety of Xenadrine. I think it contains some ingredients that aren’t completely safe, am I right? And Ephedra is not safe at all. I know that because I was about to start using it once. When my doctor heard of that, she wanted to kill me. And I remember well she told me I should never use products that contain Ephedrine. I think those products are even banned in the United States. Alli is also one of the top sellers. But I heard it has been linked to liver damage.