Hey,
I am planning on buying this diet pills, called Cortislim. I read they are safe. Is here anyone with experience with Cortislim?
Thanks a lot!

I tried cortislim. Actually I lost few pounds, but I think this wasn’t because of diet pills. Cortislim are not just diet pills. Cortislim is diet plan, which includes healthy eating and exercise. Let me remind you- healthy eating and exercise are enough for weight loss- and by my opinion there are no diet pills that will increase the effect! If you are ready to go with cortislim plan, try it without cotislim diet pills.

As far as I know there’s no evidence that CortiSlim will lead to weight loss, or that it is safe. CortiSlim contains: calcium, chromium, vanadium, and a cocktail of herbs including banana leaf extract, green tea extract, bitter orange peel, magnolia bark extract, and beta sitosterol. Green tea extract and bitter orange peel are common ephedra substitutes. They may work like ephedra and speed up calorie burning slightly, but they may also be dangerous, like ephedra, and there’s no research showing they lead to long-term weight loss.