Are there any reported side effects of the Trimspa diet pills? I need a quick fix and found out these pills don’t contain ephedrine like they use to but a rather new weigh loss plant called Hoodia Gordonii that is supposed to reduce hunger and act as appetite suppressant. Is this hoodia Gordonii dangerous in any way? Did you have any positive results? Thank you in advance

I used to use Trimspa x32 with Hoodia Gordonii as a main ingriedient. I lost very little weight, quite insignificant compared to the amount I was planning to use. I read later that the pills contained no Hoodia Gordonii’ main ingredients and reduces appetite and therefore can’t be beneficial in weight loss, at least not much. Further more, I found info online that it could cause side effects like swelling of the oesophagus, choking, chest pain, vomiting that I even didn’t know could occur with weight loss pills. I was shocked at the info I found!
After this experience, ir ealised that these wight loss products can’t be trusted and I turned to a nutritionist who prescribed me an individual diet according to me weight, desired, weight, age and general health.