OK guys,

I was googling right now about this TrimSpa diet, and I have red a lot of different things. I was wondering did any of the famous stars lost their pounds thanks to this diet, and then I have found that Anna Nicole Smith was on a diet. But, after this, I found that her weight loss with this diet is a total scam!

Can I believe in this article? Because, to be honest, I really don’t want to believe. As I told before, I really want to lose my weight, and I think that only this supplement can help me.

Please, tell me that this diet is not a scam, because I will be really disappointed.

Please, please, help me!

I also have heard this. Of course, you can find a lot of pictures of Anna Nicole Smith on the internet, where you can see her body before and after this TrimSpa weight loss supplement. But, how can I know is this true or false? OK, she looks amazing, she has beautiful body shape, but I think that we just can’t know is this because of these supplements or she had some liposuction. That is how I think.

So, I also have heard this, but I can’t say that this is true. I mean, who knows, maybe this supplement really worked for Smith and helped her look so amazing!

I don't think so! A lot of them will tell you that this is a pure scam, because they want to put their product at the first place. Well, that is not ok. Ann Nicole Smith actually lost around 70 pounds by taking this supplement. She was overweight as well. Actually, she became the main face of TrimSpa product after using these diet pills in 2003. She was telling how happy she was with it. So, I don't think that this diet is a scam, especially if you look her photos before and after. I don't see any reason why she was not telling a lie about this product.

That is my opinion.