I definitely need an extra push in the back on my way to losing the weight that I really need to get rid of, if you understand what I mean. I have heard about all kids of diet pills, but someone told me that diet pills with ephedra work best. Has anyone here any personal experience with them?

There are indeed many, many fat burning aids on the market. I have tried ephedra pills myself in the past, and I can tell you that they are expensive but really, really do work. Like, amazingly well. I do think you need to be generally healthy to take them, but they will probably really help you lose weight.

Ephedra Diets with Ephedrine Alkaloids are scientifically proven to burn fat, suppress appetite and energize. Beware of fake ephedra extracts sold elsewhere without the active ingredient ephedrine alkaloids from years ago. What overweight women and men have learned is that for years virtually every professional bodybuilder, informed fitness expert and successful personal trainer would tell you the same thing. Whether you want to accelerate the burning of excess body fat, boost your metabolic rate, heighten your thermogenic output or increase your energy level, there is nothing stronger or more effective than the "thermogenic cocktail" of Ephedra, Caffeine, and Aspirin (The E/C/A- Stack"). Patented formula and scientifically proven to work without diet or exercise. Beware of fakes called Ephedra Extract sold elsewhere. Only real Ephedra, Ma Huang and Sida Cordifolia has the active ingredient Ephedrine Alkaloids. Those are the ones which have been scientifically proven to work.

You can get the real ones at:

W W W . E P H E D R A W H O L E S A L E . C O M

W W W .T H A T S W H O L E S A L E . C O M