Hello people. Did anybody here try using Adipex diet pills? I’ve never used them and for months now I’ve been trying to convince myself to buy them. It’s just I don’t wanna waste my time. I don’t care about money, I just don’t want to get my hopes high and then be disappointed again (it happens every time when I see that some diet isn’t working for me). Does anyone have good or bad experiences with this pills? I’d really like to hear it. I hear people saying that they’re good all the time, but looking at those people, you can’t really tell that they’ve worked for them, at all.

Hey Aidan1!  

Don’t be mean.:) Maybe for some people you just cannot see the weight difference so soon, that doesn’t mean that there is no weight loss. That was me speaking from my own experience.:( :D Story of my life, I lose my weight but no one can tell.

As for the pills, my friend was using them for a while but didn’t really get any results. So he stopped soon after. But if you ask me, he just wasn’t persistent enough. Maybe he didn’t combine the rest of the stuff with the pills (like walking, exercise etc.). Actually, I’m pretty sure he didn’t.

Hello Aidan1.

My very close friend was using these pills. He really had problems with his weight. At first it wasn't so serious, we were all thinking he will stop eating eventually, but he came to the point where he couldn't stop anymore. His life was a mess, his marriage started to fall apart, he had lost his health. It was really sad watching him. He even had problems moving and getting up.

I don't know what happened, was it my influence, or the influence of his wife or his children, but he came out of it very soon. He started using these pills, he was very strict with the food, he did exercises twice, every day. He still has to lose some weight, but the results were enormous.

Very glad to hear that your friend make it.:) There is still hope for the rest of us. :D

I think his persistence got him out of that awful situation.

My mother's colleague has a daughter who had minor problems with weight and she started using these pills. She have used them for two months with no results what so ever. But she wasn't frustrated by the fact that there are no results, just continued using them but now she combined them with exercise, walking and leading a healthy life in general. After a while she started losing pounds. I've seen her a few days ago, looks great.

TinkerBell23 you're right, I was kind of mean. But it's ridiculous hearing people say '' It's great, I love it. You can lose pounds with it every day'', and you're like ''well, have you started with the diet yet?''. I would never recommend anything to someone if I don't think it actually works. I even think that these people, on some level, by telling everybody how great the diet is, are trying to convince themselves that the diet is working for them and that they're doing fine. Don't mind me, I study psychology.:) I actually just don’t like wasting my time .

That's deep bro. :) Maybe you just can't notice the difference, just like TinkerBell23 said. The reason may be because you see those people all the time? Or maybe it’s just less noticeable. I think you won't be wasting your time nor money. This friend of mine, John, is very satisfied with his results. I also know some people from work who tried using them. The results weren't as extreme as John's but they were also very noticeable. I’ve never used them though. I don't know. If you still decide to start using, let us know here if it worked for you.