Hi, I have problem with cellulite on legs and but, and I can’t wear swimming suit like this. I tried many anticellulite gels and creams but without success. I need some good suggestions for dealing with cellulite, please.

Treatments for cellulite requires deeper approach than just a cosmetical problem. You need to exercise and generally move more and sit less, to take healthy diet and avoid carbonated beverages. Keep intake of water on a high level to ensure high metabolism level. Treatment can be unsuccessful because only appearance of cellulite is targeted. Endermologie is a subdermal approach to treating cellulite, which is FDA approved for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite. Safety, efficacy and positive results have been proven in clinical trials. You need to repeat these treatments for several times to lose cellulite, so think of it before summer comes.