Hi!

I am considering using Dr. Philip Miller in New York to perform rhinoplasty. Wanted to see if anyone here has used him for nasal
surgery and could provide any useful feedback on their experience
using Dr. Miller as their surgeon. Any info would really be appreciated.
Thanks!

find anything out? I also am interested to learn more about this DR. Please let me know.

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Did u find any pricing info on Dr. Philip Miller for the rhinoplasty?

hi,
I had my consultation with Dr. Miller today for a nose job. He was really, really nice and told me everything I needed to know to make my decision. His office was a little busy but I guess that's to be expected since I've heard that he's one of the most sought after surgeons in NYC. his price for a nose job (for me) was $9,400. I'm going back for my second consultation and thats when he will show me the pictures of what I will look like with my new nose.

hope this helps some of you that were inquiring about him.

:-)

i'm getting surgery done by dr miller in a few weeks. Does anybody have any words of encouragement prior to going into this?

My insurance company approved the surgery as it's a repair from a trauma to my nose. I'm just not sure how much of the insurance company will pay and if I'll be responsible for the difference.

More importantly has anybody gone under his knife that can attest to the outcome?

Hi, I Dr. Philip Miller performed my rhinoplasty last year and I was pleased with the results. Dr. Miller is a nice guy and his staff is wonderful and caring. He is expensive, but I got him to knock the price down and push some of the costs over to the insurance. :-D

As for the procedure itself, it was the best experience I ever had going under the knife. Usually wheN I wake up from anesthia i puke my brains out, but not after my rhinoplasty with Dr. Miller. I woke up fine as if I was sleeping, just had a dry, sore throat from that inner tube they stick in your mouth.

Everything went smooth. Just know whenever you go for plastic surgery, especially, rhinoplasty there is always the possiblity you will need a revision, so keep that in mind just in case you go and you are not totally satisfied with the results. Dr. Miller will do a great job.

Hopefully this helps.

Good Luck.

Dear all,
I rarely post feedback, but after 3 years of agonizing research for the right doctor for my revision rhinoplasty, and being absolutely terrified of choosing the wrong doctor, I am SO happy that I went with Dr Miller. I had gone to the top 4 rhinoplasty surgeons in New York and CA to 'interview', and felt immediately impressed by Dr Miller's suggestions on how to approach my nose, and he actually listened to me. Believe me, after a previous failed surgery by a different doctor, I couldn't have been more cautious, or have had higher expectations. I am so relieved and recommend Dr Miller to anyone.

I had my revision with Dr. Miller. He is amazing. He understands the face and completety made me look gorgeous with subtle tweaks. My primary left me bulbous and uneven, and he gave me a stream line nose that fits me perfectly, without making me look "done". the procedure made my eyes and lips pop even more. i don't just love my nose, I LOVE my face even more now!!!

best part, no one knows, it's so natural! and his office is completely discreet!

I had my primary rhinoplasty with Dr. Philip Miller in NYC earlier this year. It's been 9 months now, and though the shape of my nose is somewhat closer to what we were aiming for- it is still too projected, the bridge is still too wide and the tip still too large (/bulbous). It seems as if the surgeries results turned out to be a little too conservative- it's difficult to really see any significant improvement. Though, my nose IS still healing and day to day has slight variations in it's shape.

Dr. Miller and his staff have been very helpful and attentive throughout the process, both before the surgery and after. The surgery was pretty much painless- just slightly uncomfortable having the nose packed. But absolutely no pain at any point really.

When I went in for my 6 month check up, he agreed that the surgery didn't entirely address the aesthetic problems I wanted to fix.

So, I'm just waiting until the one year mark to see how the nose looks and decide where to go from there. It looks as if a revision will be necessary as of right now.

Nasal surgery isn't a perfect science of course and all noses heal differently.

Just wanted to share my experience so far. Thanks!

Your insurance approved both the rhinoplasty and septal plasty portion of your surgery?

Hey, I emailed Dr.Miller's secretary Jana about the pricing of rhinoplasty and she was very kind and helpful. She said the price starts around $7,500 and then up depending on the situation, it'll be more. I am looking to him for tip rhinoplasty, which means that im only getting the tip of my nose done (because i think its a little too big) and not the bridge or anything so there is no need for them to break my nose first (which they do before rhinoplasty). So for tip rhinoplasty, Jana said it would be significantly less expensive but she didnt specify. I havent met with Dr. Miller yet, but he seems to be the one i'm betting on as his staff is extremely helpful. I'm looking to meet with him soon to plan a surgery hopefully around early july. I recommend emailing them and asking as many questions as you have because they are sure to help. Hope this helped somewhat.

Hi-

Has anyone had rhinoplasty surgery with Dr. Miller? If so, were you happy with the results?

I had a rhinoplasty procedure with Dr . Miller a month ago and I'm awaiting to see what the final result will look like. It cost around 10k, everyone was very professional and I would recommend this doctor however its best I write in and report in a couple of months when the nose shape is closer to its intended form - im hoping it comes down a little more. The nurse after the op described him as a perfectionist, so I look forward to the final result!

It was a painless and easy recovery with basically 7 days spent at home with a cast on the nose. More news soon, or please send any specific questions you wish to know about the experience before or after.

who are the doctors that you interviewed in NYC? and what did you think of them?

Hello! I am scheduled to have a nose job by Dr. Miller this summer...I was wondering if anyone has any recent experience of him? Please let me know. Thank you! I saw that there are a few negative reviews on webmd and I am concerned...but I have heard from others he is great. Please advise.