Hey, I started YAZ birthcontrol 2 months ago, and I just started a brand new pack for tihs month. The problem is that i started my new pack while i was on my sugar pill week. I only had one more day of my sugar pill... should i just continue the new pack or skip a day then start the 2nd pill??? if this makes any sense

I would continue the pack you are on and don't skip any

that is totally fine. the sugar pill is just for you to remember to keep taking them. It won't negatively effect your cycle.  Some people don't even take the sugar pills. But that is for something else. Just continue the pack you are on and don't skip any. Depending on what you are taking Yaz for, you can sometimes just take regular cheaper birth control. If it is for mood swings or period trouble you can just take regular birth control and skip the sugar pills so that you don't have a period and don't have the mood swings.