Hello, guys. I have been suffering from blepharitis for years. Each time I get a relapse, I visit my ophthalmologist. He gives me eye drops or ointment and some advice how to clean me areas around my eyes. I cannot do it anymore! I have heard something about blephotab. Has anyone tried it?

Hi, there. My aunt had some similar problem like you do. Her relapses were not so frequent, but they bothered her. She heard about Belphotab and decided to try it. As far as I know, it is a herbal treatment. It is clinically approved. I think some herbal Greek recipe was used here. My aunt was satisfied, but then again she didn’t have frequent relapses as I’ve mentioned before. You should try it. Perhaps, it will help. Bye!

Hi there,
I am not sure if I have heard of this remedy to be honest. I know that blepharitis is a bacterial inflammation of the eyelash follicles and that it can be treated with antibiotics. But you have to understand that you have to keep your eye clean as much as you can because the bacteria will continue to grow if there are conditions for it. So along with antibiotics you have to clean your eyes regularly with warm water and you should be fine. I hope that your condition is not that severe. Try to use combination of these two and you will be alright as soon as possible.

All the best,
Danella

I've been dealing with a bacterial infection of my eyelid for over two years.  My physician prescribed steroids which only helped temporarily, and then made the condition worse.  Finally, I decided to try Belphotab because I self-diagnosed my problem as blepharitis.

I have to say in it seems to be working.  The tablets took FOREVER to get here (over a month)  because it ships from Pakistan, and for while I thought I had been scammed.  Thankfully, the tablets came about a 10 days ago, and within two days, my eyes were clearing up.  Now, you'd never know that I ever had an eyelid condition. All the redness and itching have disappeared, and so has most of the flakiness.  

In short, I recommend this product.